Visit times: mass is held on Sunday at 10 am. For visits at other times ring 938 847 093.
Documents relating to this church first appear in a list of parishes between 1025 and 1050. The original building was replaced at the end of the 11th century.
How to get there: on leaving Folgueroles, take the N-141 towards Vilanova de Sau – Pantà de Sau (Sau Reservoir). The church is right in the middle of the town.